Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wisdom Teeth :(

I got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday and took the weekend off of work to recover. It is now almost a week later and i'm STILL recovering.  I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to pain, and I was so scared to go into the Dentist office for it, thinking to myself that I might never make it out of there. Getting them out was a BREEZE. I had them put me on the highest setting of laughing gas and I was smooth sailing the whole time. My mom drove me home and I kept mumbling to her "that was so fun!". The pain after sucked though.  Lortab, Wii, and Netflix were the only things that kept me going.  I've been so worried about getting dry socket, so I've been very cautious about swallowing and eating and not sucking. UGH it has been the worst thing of my life.  Randy took me to KFC and I got myself a large mashed potato and large mac and cheese that I nibbled on for a few days.  Today my teeth are sore like I've been chewing on a piece of gum for hours, but the pain is gone, still trying to be cautious though.  I have to brush my teeth before every eyelash apt and wear a mask because my mouth is so rotten, its been pretty fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment