Thursday, February 3, 2011

OH NA NA

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm an islander at heart.  My blood flows tropical colors, pineapple is my favorite taste, reggae soothes my soul and something about dancing in a coconut bra and grass skirt makes me excited.  I'm even going to get a tribal tattoo all the way down my back! (Kidding. Well maybe.)    


I have a very hot and sexy crush on Rihanna, and I don't care who knows it.  She is my BAHAMA MAMA!!!  For all those who don't know Rihanna, she is straight from the island of Barbados!  First I liked her music, then I found that out and now she's my idol.  I love the fact too that she does a little Reggae, and this song is an obsession of mine right now.  If you haven't heard it you need to.  Click HERE to listen to it!

1 comment:

  1. joelle! yes yes I love me some Rihana! haha I love that you but BAHAMA MAMA. It had me rolling :D Love your blog!---and my eyelashes :D

    ReplyDelete