Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kaia Waia

I'm just sittin here with my pup and thought I would write a little post about her.  My parents breed huskys, and she was born on June 24, 2010.  At that time, we were in the middle of planning our wedding, getting a house, finishing school and working, but we couldn't keep our eyes off of her.  She was the little runt of the litter, and had the most beautiful markings of all of the puppies.  I was looking into getting a boxer, but Randy REALLY wanted a husky.  After seeing the little sweetie at home everyday, I finally caved.  

Since she would be the one that would go for the most money, my parents made me a deal.  If I posted an ad on KSL and helped them sell the rest, I could keep her. (Little did they know of how easy posting an ad was... I think they got a little ripped off.  But I cant complain!).  She was ready to be taken home the day of our wedding, but she stayed with my parents another two weeks while we honeymooned.  We have had her since the very beginning of our new life together.  

Most days I love her to death and she's an AMAZING dog, but sometimes she can really get on my nerves.  Tonight I got a Wendys salad, left it on the counter for a second while I went upstairs to wake up Randy, and came downstairs to a lovely surprise of salad all over the kitchen floor.  Its hard to be mad at her for too long though. :)

Here are some pictures of my girl.
My parents have pups right now ready to go in about a week!  For pictures and info click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment