Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna!



This weekend, Randy and I went to the Color Festival!  We went last year for the first time, and Randy absolutely LOVES it.  It's kinda cute how he gets so into it.  This time we got some Indian food and walked inside and around the temple to get a better feel for it.  The food looked really gross, but it was surprisingly very good!




I did get a huge chunk of eyelashes ripped out in the mosh pit.  A guy was crowd surfing, and me being my short little self didn't see him coming and I got kicked right in the eye.  I don't do well in mosh pits because of my shortness; I suffocate, cant see anything, and my nose is right at armpit level with everyone.  I decided moshing is not meant for a little person like me, and I probably wont ever do it again.  



 We also were right in the middle of the moshpit when they did the color throw, it was amazing!  The colors totally blocked out the sun and all you could see was a big cloud of purplish/brown.  Then we had to put our shirts over our nose cause you couldn't breathe!  It was pretty intense.  All in all it was very fun!  I'm sure this is going to be a yearly tradition for us. It was definitely a better year than last!  We loved it!

Color Festival 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment