Thursday, September 8, 2011

New baby ELLIE!

Yes, we caved!! We are getting another dog!

Randy's cousin Debra has a BEAUTIFUL Boxer named Dutchess.  I absolutely love her.  I told Debra that if she had a female puppy that looked exactly like her, I would be in trouble. 

Dutchess

Well low and behold, she had ONE female brindle Boxer; and she looks just like her Mom!  Debra told me that I could have her if I wanted, and I couldn't resist.  I was thinking of a few different names to call her - one of them being Ellie.  I found out a little later that Debra had been calling her Joelle for a while and decided to shorten it to Ellie and started calling her Ellie.  I thought NO WAY!  She made the name official for me. :)

Ellie is 3 weeks old, so I cant take her home quite yet.  Just a couple more weeks!  I'm so excited!!  Kaia is gonna be stoked.





No comments:

Post a Comment