Monday, April 4, 2011

Cute Candy Jar!

I got the idea for this CUTE Candy Jar from Bunch of Craft and her red Christmas jar.  She got the idea from A Pumpkin and a Princess with her black Halloween one.  I really loved both!  I decided that all the jar needed was some colorful candy and a cute ribbon to make it holiday looking - so I decided to make a black one and a white one and just change the ribbon and candy to match whatever holiday it is.  I decided to use my white one for Easter.  I LOVE IT!  This candy jar was so cheap and easy to make!  For directions, visit A Pumpkin and a Princess for her run down of it.  Make sure you follow both blogs for some awesome craft ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh cuteee!!! I love the white one. I want to make a white one now. Thanks for linkin me! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete